Head of Growth
At Imprint, our mission is to make the world's most important knowledge easy to learn, internalize, and apply to your life. We’ve created a new format for visual nonfiction content, designed from the ground up for the mobile use case, that helps readers stay focused, understand complex ideas, and remember what they learn.
Launched in 2020, Imprint is already one of the most downloaded and highest grossing education apps, used by millions of learners in the world. But we’re just getting started, and are continuing to rapidly iterate and launch innovative new products that further our mission of effective learning.
Our small team of writers, designers, visual artists, product managers, and engineers are deeply experienced in mobile storytelling and educational content. Our CEO, Daniel Terry, previously founded and led Pocket Gems and Episode Interactive, leading mobile companies which have reached 300 million users, raised over $150 million from Sequoia and Tencent, and collectively generated over $1 billion in revenue.
We’re looking for someone to lead Imprint’s growth efforts, working closely with the CEO, CPO, and product team. You’ll identify and experiment with new channels, and manage campaigns across paid social advertising, video and podcast advertising, influencer marketing, organic growth initiatives, and more. You’ll work closely with internal stakeholders and outside agencies to launch new campaigns, analyze performance, and build up a world class user acquisition pipeline.
This role reports to the Chief Product Officer. This is a hybrid role, requiring about three days each week in our New York office.
- Research and propose new user acquisition channels and partnerships
- Brief creative teams and deliver creative feedback
- Manage campaigns across paid social, YouTube, podcasts, newsletters, and other channels, working with at least one growth agency
- Model and analyze channel and campaign performance
- Work with the product team to experiment with and optimize the new user funnel
- 5+ years experience, with some exposure to growth marketing, product marketing, business development, advertising, or product management
- Extremely strong analytical skills (MBA and/or a degree in a quantitative field from a top school is a big plus)
- Comfortable giving detailed, informative guidance and feedback to creative teams
- Very detail-oriented and able to manage many ongoing projects at once, working closely with internal and external stakeholders
- Passionate about the education space and delivering a great experience for our users
Compensation for this role includes a very substantial equity package. The target salary range for this position is $130,000-$200,000. Starting pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. This range may be modified in the future.
We encourage people from non-traditional backgrounds to apply, and are open to contract-to-hire arrangements. If you're excited about what we're building but you think only a few items in this job description apply to you, we encourage you to apply. If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected].